Paul Davis Emergency Services of Edison NJ is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to commercial, residential and institutional properties caused by fire, water, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Edison NJ, we are proud to have served Cranbury for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and exceptional customer service. Our franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!