Paul Davis Emergency Services of Edison NJ is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair damage and cleanup to residential, institutional and commercial structures caused by storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Edison NJ, we are proud to have served Cranbury for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to work with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and exceptional customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!