Cranbury Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Cranbury, NJ is the expert in the market for restoring precious belongings such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important belongings that were at one point automatically rejected may now be restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging prized possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly discarded. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.